05/18/2020 | 洗浴 | No Comments
[A functional raw material of hawthorn extract]_effect_effect
Hawthorn is a common fruit that has appetizers and lowers blood pressure.
Hawthorn seeds are rich in vitamins and minerals that are needed by the body.
Hawthorn extract is used to extract some substances of hawthorn species, which are mainly used for health or medical purposes.
Although hawthorn has many benefits, people with too much stomach acid are not easy to eat. Be careful to cause anti-acid gastritis.
Pharmacological effect 1, promoting digestion Hawthorn extract can promote the secretion of digestive enzymes in the stomach and promote digestion.
Containing enzymes can promote the decomposition and digestion of rare earths; containing a variety of organic acids, vitamin C can increase pepsin activity and promote protein digestion.
Hawthorn extract has certain regulatory effects on gastrointestinal function, inhibits duodenal smooth muscle of hyperactive rabbits, and slightly increases contraction of relaxed rat smooth muscles.
2. Antibacterial effect Hawthorn extract has an alternative antibacterial effect on Shigella, F. fuchs, Songnei and other dysentery bacilli and antibiotics.
It also has antibacterial effect on Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus B, Escherichia coli, Mutant Bacillus, Anthracis, Diphtheria, Typhoid, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, etc.
Generally has a stronger effect on Gram-positive bacteria than Gram-negative bacteria.
The processing method seems to have no effect on the antibacterial effect. The antibacterial effect of raw hawthorn on influenza, proteus, and bacteria has no obvious difference.
3. Immune enhancement experiments confirmed that hawthorn injection has the function of significantly enhancing humoral and cellular immunity in rabbits. It has a positive effect on serum lysozyme content, serum hemagglutination antibody height, heart T lymphocyte E rosette formation rate, and blood T lymphocytes.There was a significant enhancement in conversion.
4. Lipid-lowering effect Hawthorn has obvious hypolipidemic effect on young rats.
The reduction rate can reach 30.
It is also effective in treating hypertriglyceridemia.
For its hypolipidemic effect, studies on cholesterol synthase (HMGR) and its rate-limiting enzyme 7α-hydroxylase have found that hawthorn reduces the HMGR activity of guinea pig liver cell microsomes and the small intestinal mucosa by about 60%, andIt has no agonistic effect on hepatocyte microsomal 7α-hydroxylase activity.
It shows that it mainly inhibits the synthesis of cholesterol.
5. Inhibition of platelet aggregation experiments showed that Hawthorn decoction has certain effects on inhibiting platelet aggregation in vitro, and its IC50 is 1.
388%, when combined with Hawthorn and Alisma purpurea, it can significantly improve the platelet aggregation inhibition of Alisma purpurea.
6. Effect on uterine contraction Hawthorn extract has the effect of contracting the uterus and promotes uterine recovery. The contraction of the uterus can cause the blood clot in the uterine cavity to be expelled. In addition, it has the effect of vasodilation and relieves blood stasis.
These effects are the pharmacological basis for its useful treatment of postpartum stasis and abdominal pain.
7 Other effects Hawthorn extract at pH 3.
5 conditions, 310K constant temperature reaction 0.
At 5, 1, 2 and 3 hours, p-disilane nitrite synthesis intermediate replaced 94.
5% and 94.
In addition, this product still has deworming, dissolving and sedating functions.