05/21/2020 | 夜生活 | No Comments
[Encyclopedia of cold lactone tofu]_ cold lactone tofu _ home practice _ production method
Most of the tofu that people eat is usually marinated with brine. Now people use gluconic acid instead of hydration tofu. Even lactone tofu, lactone tofu has many advantages compared to ordinary tofu, including higher protein content and eatingThe taste is very fresh, the taste is very good, and it is very healthy.
First, the practice of cold lactone tofu 1, prepare the ingredients, a box of fat tofu, a pine egg, 2 coriander cleaned and used.
2. Turn over the inside fat tofu, cut off a little on each of the 4 corners, and squeeze it by hand to let the air enter the box.
Turn over and remove the seal from the box.
3. Use a knife to divide the tofu evenly into 1cm thick tofu pieces. This step can be done on a plate.
4, chopped pineapple eggs and chopped parsley, put on tofu, topped with vinegar, soy sauce and sesame oil on it!
The red pepper is just used for embellishment. If you also want this dish to look better, it is recommended to use a non-spicy pepper.
Second, cold lactone tofu / more practices 1.
Steamed tofu in boiling water for five minutes 2.
Cut out the box and flip it out, slice it into a plate with a knife 3.
Shredded cucumber 4.
Peanut rice cooked and cut into pieces of peanut 5.
Use salt, soy sauce, sugar, vinegar, and pepper oil to prepare the seasoning juice6.
Spread cucumbers on tofu and sprinkle with crushed peanuts 7.
Pour on the sauce.
Three, a box of cold lactone tofu material, a box of lactone tofu, sea rice, shallots, parsley, seafood soy sauce, soy sauce, spicy oil, sesame oil, sugar.
Method 1: Pour the lactone tofu out of the box, clean the water and cut into small cubes.
2. Cut the shallots and parsley into pieces and sprinkle on tofu.
3. Put some oil in the pan, fry the sea rice slightly, remove it, and sprinkle it on the tofu.
4, juice: a little more seafood soy sauce, a portion of raw soy, spicy oil (added according to taste), a little sugar, a drop of sesame oil, stir the juice well.
5. Pour the juice evenly on the tofu.